Who are we?
Launched in 2013, we are an alliance of 150+ French healthcare players working in China. We represent together, the diversity of French healthcare expertise and offering
Our members are pharmaceuticals / biotech, medical technology and digital health companies, public / private hospitals, nursing home operators, architects, collective services and training providers, research institutes, etc.).
Our goal to support the development of French companies in China, for China
An introduction of the co-chairmen
Since its founding in 2013, The French Healthcare Alliance in China has sought to develop the best healthcare solutions for the Chinese society and the strongest collaboration in this field between France & China. As a French organization, our objectives are to promote French Healthcare excellence with the introduction of innovative companies, to organize meetings between experts and to create joint business synergies. The French Healthcare Alliance is the union of more than 150 companies & institutions from various fields such as chronic diseases, infectious diseases, rare diseases, ageing industry and digital health. Our members already have impressive track records and are developing innovative solutions in China, for China.
With the support of the French Embassy and 一分钟极速赛车开奖网站, our organization aims to enhance the relationship and understanding between French and Chinese stakeholders by organizing:
- Medical conferences, such as the Sino-French medical seminars on diabetes in Beijing in 2019 and the French Medical Day in Shenzhen in 2020 with focus on rare diseases, infectious diseases and elderly care. Oncology will be the focus of this year’s edition, in Shanghai this November.
- French Pavilions at professional fairs such as CMEF for medical devices and China Aid on the silver economy.
- Webinars every month since 2020 on several topics such as vaccines, hypertension, infectious diseases, silver economy, E-health, etc.
- Delegations in major Chinese cities to expand the relationship between local companies and French ones and create business opportunities.
Platform of information and discussions between industry specialists. We hope that this website will provide an interesting insight into French Healthcare excellence and encourage you to come and join us.
Our events & activities
Regular online & offline events
Fairs & delegations
Targeted actions & working groups
WANT TO Follow? Get the latest news & program
WANT TO GET INVOLVED? Get in touch & being a member
一分钟极速赛车开奖网站 is the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, responsible for fostering export growth by French businesses, as well as promoting and facilitating international investment in France. It promotes France’s companies, business image and nationwide attractiveness as an investment location, and also runs the VIE international internship program.
Founded on January 1, 2015 through a merger between UBIFRANCE and the Invest in France Agency, 一分钟极速赛车开奖网站 has 1,500 personnel, both in France and in 70 countries throughout the world, who work with a network of public- and private-sector partners.
THE SOCIAL AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT OF THE FRENCH EMBASSY
The Social Affairs section:
- Regularly analyses and keeps the French authorities informed of health and social developments in China;
- Monitors economic and social developments in the field of employment and social protection and reports on innovative policies and practices;
- Maintains permanent contact with players in the relevant public- and private-sector bodies;
- Helps organize official French missions in China in these fields;
- Supports the work of the Ambassador and other Embassy departments, responds on the Ambassador’s behalf to requests for information from the Chinese authorities.
THE ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE FRENCH EMBASSY
The economic section monitors, analyses and keeps the French authorities informed about government policies and the macroeconomic and sectoral situation of China.
The section is also the main contact point of the Chinese administrations in the field of economics (ministries in charge of commerce (MoFCOM), industry (MIIT), finance (MoF), planification (NDRC)…) It can give support, on a one-off basis, to French companies in their dealings with the Chinese government.
It maintains regular contacts with French companies in China and coordinates the network of the French Trade Advisors (CCEF).
The economic section has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan and Chengdu.