Since its founding in 2013, The French Healthcare Alliance in China has sought to develop the best healthcare solutions for the Chinese society and the strongest collaboration in this field between France & China. As a French organization, our objectives are to promote French Healthcare excellence with the introduction of innovative companies, to organize meetings between experts and to create joint business synergies. The French Healthcare Alliance is the union of more than 150 companies & institutions from various fields such as chronic diseases, infectious diseases, rare diseases, ageing industry and digital health. Our members already have impressive track records and are developing innovative solutions in China, for China. With the support of the French Embassy and 一分钟极速赛车开奖网站, our organization aims to enhance the relationship and understanding between French and Chinese stakeholders by organizing:
- Medical conferences, such as the Sino-French medical seminars on diabetes in Beijing in 2019 and the French Medical Day in Shenzhen in 2020 with focus on rare diseases, infectious diseases and elderly care. Oncology will be the focus of this year’s edition, in Shanghai this November.
- French Pavilions at professional fairs such as CMEF for medical devices and China Aid on the silver economy.
- Webinars every month since 2020 on several topics such as vaccines, hypertension, infectious diseases, silver economy, E-health, etc
- Delegations in major Chinese cities to expand the relationship
- Aging and silver economy
- Chronc diseases, oncology and rare diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Medical devices
The French Healthcare Alliance in China introduction book is available:Download it on that link and feel free to contact us.